FITEX Fitness Equipment Repair Program
All parts replaced are guaranteed to be from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). This allows both the service provider (us) and the equipment owner (you) to confidently service the equipment in an efficient and cost effective manner. It also ensures the life of your equipment and protects your assets.
We employ only trained technicians who exhibit high levels of expertise and responsive service. Allowing them to regularly maintain your equipment – whether you own a gym or oversee equipment in a hotel or condominium complex – frees you to focus on your other responsibilities.
We repair and service treadmills, exercise bikes, home gyms, stair steppers, elliptical trainers, stair steppers and most other fitness equipment. Whether your equipment makes noise, has belts or pulleys that are misaligned, or just won’t run, we can make the necessary adjustments and repairs. Some of the more common problems that occur require the following correction:
- Repairing step assemblies, adjusting tension on rear drive belts and changing brushers on alternators for ellipticals, crosstrainers, and stationary bikes
- Replacing overlays and rewiring displays when sweat has permeated the electronics
- Replacing drive belts to front rollers from drive motors and lifts,
walking belts, lift actuators on Treadmills
- Flipping decks and replacing deck bumpers and side cushions to commercial treadmills
- Removing and replacing Power Control Boards (PCB)’s, display electronics, heart rate sensors
- Working on Stair Climbers and stepmills, replacing and repairing drive chains, load resistors, transmissions, power supplies, trouble-shooting and configuring electronics
- Hydraulic and Pneumatics on Keiser equipment, cleaning out or replacing airlines, air compressors and tubing